Monday 12 April 2021

Commentary

Just to say that I do appreciate comments on my posts (supportive or not). I generally publish them, unless they turn out to be a commercial plug (I do not write the blog for financial gain). Just in case some readers (mature, like me) don't find the mechanism for comments intuitive. Go to the bottom of the post you feel like commenting on. On the left hand side, you will see 'No comments' in yellow. Click on this and it will take you to a site where you can compose your comment (there is a reasonable word limit). I get to see any unpublished comments, when I remember to click on the app. Don't be shy! I like to learn as well.

No comments:

Handbags and Glad-rags?

The designer, Nancy Gonzalez has been sentenced to 18 months in prison by a US court. She illegally arranged for numerous 'couriers...