Saturday 30 March 2024

Thanks a Million!

I know well that a million reads is actually very 'small beer', compared to the astronomical hits received by 'influencers'. It's also taken my blog about 20 years to reach this milestone, with its very modest number of followers (thanks). I console myself, however, with the observation that professorpbrainsblog is concerned with science and natural history, rather than little songs, dances, lifestyle 'advice' or 'japes'. Science also needs to be approachable but free from misuse. I've tried to be both topical and honest, steering away, I hope, from posting 'clickbait'. I'd like to thank everyone again (follower or not), who has read at least one of my posts. Perhaps they've informed? It's kept me feeling modestly relevant, as I approach my dotage.

No comments:

'Pledges' Are Vague, Whether They Come From Rich or Poorer Nations?

Cooperation between all nations, is needed to curtail global heating and reduce consequent climate change. This is difficult. Richer natio...